Re: [Illuminati New World Order] Digest Number 39

  • MemphisSF@cs.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8, 2004
      What the frelling dog dung does this rant have to do with INWO the game? Is
      this person so brain dead that they did not bother to read the page stating
      what this email list is about before posting this rant? Does the list-owner
      totally ignore the stoopid statements posted on this list?

      I am the moderator of several groups and on those groups all new members are
      "moderated" -- meaning, any messages they send are cleared by me before the
      group gets subjected to them. Only after they have shown that they know what the
      group is about (by posting at least 1 or 2 on-topic messages) do I remove the
      restriction on them and let them post without being moderated. This has kept
      spam and hate mail and other garbage off those lists. Since the subject of the
      Illuminati seems to attract more than its fair share of, well, let's say
      intensely passionate people (not to mention, outright nut job wackos), it seems to
      me that such a system of moderating the messages might be called for here.

      Of course, if this group actually got more messages about INWO, then it would
      be easier to just ignore the sputum being let loose by this goofball. So, how
      about some postings about the game, eh?

      -- MemphisSF