Re: Test Game on CCGworkshop

  • byerskr
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 10, 2003
      I have never used a net deck but why not. But from what was just
      said today on the other list I think it will be on a program like
      Yahoo Messenger or this lists' chat room.

      Keith Byers

      --- In illuminatinewworldorder@yahoogroups.com, plasmoid_dk

      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 10, 2003
        Hi Keith,
        yeah - seems that the ccgworkshop project is dead. It makes sense,
        after all, why would anyone want to generate more interest in a game
        that has 200 fans worldwide :/

        Sigh, oh well.
        We can still play a chat game by some other means in january if
        you're up for it.