Re: Test Game on CCGworkshop

    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 10, 2003
      Actually,
      there are exactly 3 decks left in the Deckathon which only use cards
      from LE/ULE edition.
      Maybe we could do this as a 3 player deckathon game?
      Me, Keith and Aaron?

      It would have to be after january 14th because I'm drowning in nasty
      exams - but after that I'm ready to go :)
      Hows that?
      Martin
    • byerskr
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 10, 2003
        I have never used a net deck but why not. But from what was just
        said today on the other list I think it will be on a program like
        Yahoo Messenger or this lists' chat room.

        Keith Byers

        --- In illuminatinewworldorder@yahoogroups.com, plasmoid_dk

        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 10, 2003
          Hi Keith,
          yeah - seems that the ccgworkshop project is dead. It makes sense,
          after all, why would anyone want to generate more interest in a game
          that has 200 fans worldwide :/

          Sigh, oh well.
          We can still play a chat game by some other means in january if
          you're up for it.