Re: [Illuminati New World Order] Dead dead dead

  • John
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 5, 2003
      just joined the list and we just started playing again recently. i
      was in california last summer and a game shop i stopped in had the
      deluxe inwo box, so i picked up that along with another sub-genius
      pack to go with my current factory set. the only thing i'm missing
      is a complete assassins collection. since the cards are hard to find
      we generally play a one big deck game, though the idea of virtual
      sealed decks sounds pretty cool also. this way it's whoever is the
      best at playing what they're dealt. nice to see others out there
      still playing.