comatose then?

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 7, 2003
      Hi all,
      so I hear you saying that you're playing. Great!
      Keep doing that :)

      It was also said that when a game gets no company support it isn't
      necessarily dead. True. Still, the way I see it, the fan base is
      showing serious signs of fatigue. Consider:

      *There has only been 2 submissions for deck of the week in the past
      18 months.
      *The INWO ratings and deck generator site has actually been
      cancelled, and none of you knew about it.
      *Issue 8 of the Dirty Tricks was created around 2 years ago. There
      still isn't an issue 9, and issue 8 isn't available online.
      *The homebrew database dies, and will never be fixed.
      *Nobody has played a Deckathon game in over a year.
      sigh.

      Add to this the fact that BFD was cancelled, and that last years
      official INWO competition still hasn't got a winner.
      double-sigh.

      See what I mean?