Re: [Illuminati New World Order] Dead dead dead

  • Björn Lagerström
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 28, 2003
      tim_cheesplayer wrote:

      "I could search around online. Is there a price range we're looking at?"

      Not to expensive, but I am willing to pay for shipping, taxes and the
      orginal price of the decks. What did they cost when they still were around?
      Between $10 and $15?

      Fiki wrote:

      "AFAIK SJ Games has no plans for rereleaseing INWO or printing more
      starters.
      For sealed deck I know MArc Sherman who hosts the INWO rating page did have
      a deck generator which was about as close to a starter set listing as I
      could find.
      You could try generating a load of decks from that and putting them together
      in sealed bags as starters and doing it that way."

      Yeah, I thought about that as well, but I don't think it will be the same
      thing.

      But that idea of using only boosters and letting the players pcik their
      favorit illuminati wasn't that bad. But I'll think I'll do it a bit
      different, I'm thinking something like the way you play a LotR CCG-draft.
      You get a special draft pack-booster which includes a good base to build
      your deck on, made out of 28 commons and 1 rare. Now, you can't use that
      thinking straight of, but what if you get 3 random illuminatis, and a couple
      of cards that work ok together or with the illumiantis included. What do you
      think about that?

      Or should you just give the players 3 random illuminatis and then do a
      regular booster draft?

      /Bjorne

      Hitta rätt på nätet med MSN Sök http://search.msn.se/
    • John
      Message 2 of 10 , Aug 5, 2003
        just joined the list and we just started playing again recently. i
        was in california last summer and a game shop i stopped in had the
        deluxe inwo box, so i picked up that along with another sub-genius
        pack to go with my current factory set. the only thing i'm missing
        is a complete assassins collection. since the cards are hard to find
        we generally play a one big deck game, though the idea of virtual
        sealed decks sounds pretty cool also. this way it's whoever is the
        best at playing what they're dealt. nice to see others out there
        still playing.