Re: New Puppet with QUestions

  • byerskr
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 4 9:56 AM
      The Warbuilder,

      I don't know about playing by programs like apprentice, but Martin
      some others and I all played via Yahoo Messenger and had a great
      game. I wasn't used to non table play so I had to lay everything out
      like that myself. I thought we all had a great time and I even got
      some positive feedback about it afterwords. I just haven't got
      around to seeing if anyone wanted a rematch.

      LOD Wolverine(AKA Keith Byers)