Hello from Melbourne Australia

  • Gary <groeneweg72@yahoo.com.au>
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 22 9:00 PM
      My name is Gary, I wanna meet any INWO Gamers who live in or are
      visiting Melbourne Australia, for a few games and other civilised
      past-times. If necessary, I can provide all the cards, as I have an
      OWE set, many duplicates, a SubGenius set, and a lot of Assassins
      cards. I also have a detailed HTML cross-referenced site about this
      game ready to go online in early 2003. This may (or may not) help
      you with you strategies and deck-building. Best regards.