New file uploaded to illuminatinewworldorder

  • illuminatinewworldorder@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 5 , May 23 9:25 PM
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the illuminatinewworldorder
      group.

      File : / Click Here!
      Uploaded by : betsybobberson <betsybobberson@...>
      Description : No matter what your credit is like ,there is a card here for you!

      You can access this file at the URL

      Regards,

      Message 2 of 5 , May 22 1:47 PM
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the illuminatinewworldorder
        group.

        File : /inwosverok.jpg
        Uploaded by : rick_s_chris <rick_s_chris@...>
        Description : A new Illuminati?

        You can access this file at the URL

        Regards,

        rick_s_chris <rick_s_chris@...>
      • Bjorn Lagerstrom
        Message 3 of 5 , May 22 1:51 PM
          The GOAL may be a little maxed out but I like the special ability.
          Combine it with some other GOAL and it may be a very interesting
          Illuminati.

          How the goal is maxed out is easy to understand when you consider OPEC
          with Cyborg Soldiers and the plot which gives you global power equal
          to your power (or is that printed power)? Either way, OPEC alone gets
          10 global power with a Murphy's Law.

          --- In illuminatinewworldorder@yahoogroups.com,

          Message 4 of 5 , May 23 2:11 AM
            Hi Björne,
            very nicely done!

            Balance-wize, though, I fear that the goal is too easy. My Atlantis
            illuminati also goes for global power, and after a considerable
            ammount of playtest, we set the goal quite a bit higher!

            3 ways of fixing it is either to tie it to the basic goal (either
            by "reaching x global power gives you a group discount" or "for each
            10 global power, you get a 1 group discount") - or to require
            _printed_ global power.

            The problem with the goal as it stands is the 5 (?) plots and 3 (?)
            resources that turn power into global power. That way you can win
            with just 2 groups pretty easily.

            Cheers
            Martin
          • illuminatinewworldorder@yahoogroups.com
            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 30, 2004
              Hello,

              a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the illuminatinewworldorder
              group.

              File : /asylums.jpg
              Uploaded by : plasmoid_dk
              Description : Homebrew Organization