INWO Dead?

    Message 1 of 2 , May 7, 2002
      Hi all,
      wow - this list sure is dead!

      But is INWO dead?
      DotW has died (AFAIK).
      I haven't had a mail for the deckathon in a year.
      No news about BFD for a year now.

      *sigh*
      Martin
    • muskiemckay
      Message 2 of 2 , May 13, 2002
        --- In illuminatinewworldorder@y..., plasmoid_dk <
        no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > wow - this list sure is dead!
        >
        > But is INWO dead?

        Not in Vancouver at least amongst my small gaming group. We
        started an OMNI league and roped in a bunch of new players we
        got unopened cards off eBay. It has come to an end though, we
        were playing every week for about half a year on Tuesday nights,
        now people are starting to move out of town, plus Apathy has
        struck...

        What about the long rumored "next expansion"?

        Muskie