BFD

    Message 1 of 127 , Nov 27, 2001
      Anyone know when BFD is supposed to come out?
      They annouced it back in April, to much fanfare, and I
      haven't heard a thing since. The web site doesn't even
      mention it, the mailing list archives have been down for
      four months, and I haven't heard a thing. Anyone hear
      anything? Even if SJGames' current financial difficulties
      have postponed it you'd think they'd say something
      about it--they've been reasonably good about that in
      the past.<br><br>[BFD = Bavarian Fire Drill, the next
      stand-alone expansion)
      Message 127 of 127 , Jan 23, 2002