INWO Deck Idea: Comments wanted (Part 2)

  • khart60
    Message 1 of 127 , Oct 23, 2001
      (continue from previous message)<br><br>Vatican
      City and Stonehenge can shield your entire structure
      from Peaceful and Magic attacks, so protect one of
      them with the Holy Grail. While your rivals' Straight
      groups will have a big bonus to destroy your
      ever-growing collection of Weird groups, the Reformed Church
      of Satan can draw their fire. <br><br>Use The Weird
      Turn Pro and Jake Day to create Weird groups with
      higher Power, but don't do it too soon as you'll give
      away your plans to your rivals.<br><br>Hang on to your
      NWO: Apathy card. Don't use it unless someone plays
      the other Red NWO: The Magic Goes Away, which could
      of a turn, you know that you're one or two Groups
      away from victory, and you have those cards (and your
      Goal) card in your hand, play Seize the Time to add
      Action tokens and shore up your defenses. <br><br>If
      your final round, do your automatic takeover and/or
      attack to control a group from your hand to put yourself
      over the edge. Also, to be extra-safe, use
      Reorganization to move Cattle Mutilators or Reformed Church of
      Satan to an open arrow on the South American Nazis,
      then play Sufficiently Advanced Technology to make one
      of those first two groups Science. Now, as a Weird
      Science group, it will instantly gain +3 Power from the
      Nazis and jump up to a Power of 5. At this point, you
      should have more than enough powerful Weird groups to
      play your Goal card and declare victory. <br><br>Even
      if your Goal card is nullified, discarded, or stuck
      at the bottom of your deck (unlikely if you have
      Crop Circles or the Rosicrucians), you should still
      control enough groups to win with the basic
      develop its strength, since many of the Weird and Magic
      groups have low Power. Unless you draw Clone Arrangers,
      Japan, or the I.R.S. right off the bat, you'll be
      vulnerable to an early attack. <br><br>Variants and
      Substitutions:<br>Feel free to replace one of the Zaps with another
      Harmonica Virgins or The Weird Go Pro just to ensure you
      have these available. If you want to be more
      pacifistic and defense-minded, then get rid of General
      Disorder and Annual Convention and substitute the Druids
      (to give extra protection to one of your places) and
      the Big Sellout (to boost your endgame
      clobbered. Twitch uncontrollably
      Message 127 of 127 , Jan 23, 2002