Looking to sell

  • sk33v3rs
    Message 1 of 127 , Aug 1, 2001
      I have a number of INWO cards (as well as dice,
      counters, and assorted accoutrements) that I simply don't
      use anymore and don't really expect to use anymore.
      Can anyone point me in the direction of where I
      might/should go to sell these?<br><br>Please feel free to
      email me at skeevers@... or reply
      here.<br><br>Thanks!
      Message 127 of 127 , Jan 23, 2002