Re: Knoxville, TN, Area Gamers, Supplier

    Message 1 of 127 , Jul 23, 2001
      >One last question: Anyone know of a Y! club
      for >the Illuminati (original) card game? Yeah,
      the >more complicated one with Income on the
      HAR!<br><br>Oh, excuse me,
      (snicker) you said that there is a game less comlicated
      than INWO. HEE HEE HEE! Hand the 30 pages of FAQs and
      errata to a newbie and see what they say. Or maybe you
      could ask him what the "attack to control" clause on
      the Drug Companies means. Perhaps Are We Having Fun
      Yet? could be brought up. Maybe someone can go get
      some MREs and y'all can find any relevant piece of
      information in the WDH in the section it's supposed to be
      in.<br><br>Tee hee hee. Sigh. Now I remember why I can't get new
      players interested.<br><br>Steve
      Message 127 of 127 , Jan 23, 2002