Re: Knoxville, TN, Area Gamers, Supplier

  • AlexYeager
    Message 1 of 127 , Jul 3, 2001
      You can still find cards available through some
      online vendors (if you're willing to commit a $100 chunk
      of change, I suggest Potomac Distributors:
      where all the cool kids hang out and play INWO
      online...<br><br>And, finally, I don't know of any Yahoo! group devoted
      to Illuminati; one thought is to sign up for Pyramid
      ($15/yr), as you'll find lots of Illuminati (and INWO and
      GURPS and...) players to chat with.<br><br>Alex Yeager
      Message 127 of 127 , Jan 23, 2002