Re: Looking for Website

  • giricredpup
    Message 1 of 127 , Jul 2, 2001
      Something else to look into, if you're interested
      in INWO (and I'm new here and I haven't checked the
      Links page for this...) is the INWO Homebrew page at
      still fun. If you manage to find the "One With
      Everything" boxed set, it comes with 20 blanks (I think...
      Maybe it's 10...) You can use the homebrew stuff with
      the blanks, but provide your own card art.<br><br>Red
      Wolf
      Message 127 of 127 , Jan 23, 2002