Re: Looking for Website

    Message 1 of 127 , May 30, 2001
      Sorry, not really. INWO and the original
      Illuminati aren't really role-playing games; they're both
      card games. The game is based, loosely, on Robert
      Anton Wilson's Illuminatus! trilogy, but that's a
      novel. There's a book for INWO, creatively called "The
      INWO Book," which is available for a song on eBay; but
      this is mostly tricks and strategies for the CCG
      game.<br><br>If you're looking for Illuminati-based RPGs, though,
      the GURPS system has GURPS Illuminati and GURPS
      Illuminati University. (Both of these are described at the
      SJG web site.) I don't play GURPS (or any RPGs), so I
      can't say much about them, but it's apparently themed
      on largely the same thing as the card game. You may
      want to ask someone who knows more than me, however.
      Message 127 of 127 , Jan 23, 2002