Re: Looking for Website

    Message 1 of 127 , May 19 8:06 PM
      I can't help you here, except to point to its
      official web
      by others. While I think it's quicker, cleaner, and
      certainly less rules-mucked-up, it lacks the personality of
      INWO--when I craft a deck, I like to know if I've done a
      good job at it. In Illuminati (the Original), everyone
      draws from the same deck, so there's no
      customization.<br><br>It all depends on what you like, I guess. Both are
      very fun, mind you, and they're quality products.
      Others can probably give you better tesimonials, though.
      Message 127 of 127 , Jan 23, 2002