Re: Looking for Website

    Message 1 of 127 , May 16 6:52 PM
      The official web site for Illuminati: New World
      Order is located at
      sites, and it's not all trading, either. Rather than
      list them here, most of the best are located in the
      "Unofficial Pages" section, which should be listed on the
      main page.<br><br>And if you need some other
      "unofficial" advice, like how much to pay for cards, what the
      best cards are, what expansions you should bother with
      (hint: forget SubGenius, IMO), etc., just post
      here--most of the people who post here would be glad to
      help. Any new players are always
      welcome.<br><br>And--just in case you didn't hear--a new expanion is on the
      way! Or so they've led us to believe...
      Message 127 of 127 , Jan 23, 2002