562Re: [Illuminati New World Order] Re: Looking for cards

  • Björn Lagerström
    Jul 27, 2009
      Nope. They were in the Food And Slack expansion that came out a couple
      of years ago (probably 10 years ago, or something like that). It was a
      really funny expansion, but unfortunately most of the cards wasn't
      good enough to play with.

      /Bjorne, "I löff you all"