545Re: [Illuminati New World Order] Errata for Homebrews

  • Björn Lagerström
    May 1, 2006
      Now I like them.

      Unfortunately, I think the A-Bomb might be to close to Rogue Boomer.
      "Rogue Boomer
      Gives +5 on any attempt to control a Nation. Or used once, can add +10
      on any attempt to destroy a Place, including Disasters - but then the
      Rogue Boomer must be discarded."

      But if you like to use similar cards without using duplicates, then
      why not. It's been done before with Murphy's Law/Bulldada,
      Bribery/Luck Plane and Hoax!/Secrets Man Was Not Meant To
      Know/18½-Minute Gap so why not.

      /Bjorne

      On 02/05/06, Leviticus Darksyde <leviticus_darksyde@...> wrote:

      > Donald Trump
      >
      > Personality
      >
      > Power: 4 Resistance: 4
      >
      > Alignments: Straight, Corporate
      >
      > Attributes: Media, Bank
      >
      > The Donald gives a +2 for any attempt to control any Corporate, Media
      > Group, or Bank. Has +6 for direct control of these Groups or any
      > female Personality.
      >
      > Any Personality you own may be linked to Donald, and once linked,
      > cannot be unlinked, even if captured, except by Donald.
      >
      > "You're Fired."
      >
      > By use of his action, The Donald can "fire" any Personality linked to
      > him. This Personality must be discarded (and any puppets returned to
      > his/her owner's hand), is not counted as destroyed for any Goals, and
      > may be played again by anyone with a duplicate. The link is thus
      > terminated.
      >

      > Resources:
      >
      > Atom Bomb
      >
      > Atom Bomb gives +10 on any attempt to control any Nation as long as
      > it is not used (it is a powerful threat). If linked to a Nation,
      > Atomic Bomb raises the Nation's Power to 6, and gives it Global Power
      > equal to its regular Power.
      >
      > Alternatively, Atom Bomb can be used to automatically destroy any
      > Place, except a Huge one, which is merely devastated. No die roll is
      > required. However, once used, Atom Bomb must be discarded.
      >
      > Gadget
      >
      > Yeah, I know, it's a very powerful Resource. Use it wisely.
      >

      > *Leviticus Darksyde, Lord of Shadows*
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups Links

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic