483Re: New Decks on the Website

    Feb 14, 2005
      Hi Leviticus,
      do is you wish :)

      My feeling was simply that having 2 of every needed group _is_ this
      decks contingency plan. And, IMO, by adding another contingency
      plan, you're seriously reducing the viability of the main plan.
      But it's your call.

      >If you remove Bermuda Triangle, you have no Illuminati! What
      >were you thinking?
      Ooops. typo. It should have been the resource Hidden City.

      > I have those Yellow NWO's for that; Powerups would be just as much
      > overkill as the Resources.
      I was talking from the context that some of the power-up resources
      would be gone.

      >>Mothers March is good against disasters too.
      >You'd better explain that one. I'm not sure it can be used against
      >Disaters.
      I've checked.
      Because it can be used after the roll, it can be used against any
      attack (like WITCH). As you said, Emergency Powers is better, but I
      was just thinking about your limit on duplicates.

      Cheers
      Martin :)
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic