432Re: Appetite for Destruction.

    Oct 5, 2004
      --- In illuminatinewworldorder@yahoogroups.com, "vivisectandrew"
      <vivisectandrew@y...> wrote:

      > Guess you've got to stack up those bonuses to destroy
      > with an Oregon Crud then, huh? :D
      >
      > thanks for the help all!
      > -Andrew.

      My favorite trick is to combine OC with a Volcano, using the Volcano
      a the "lead" disaster (makes perfect sense, when you think about
      it). You don't need as low a roll to destroy, and you can wipe out
      even the closest Place to its Illuminati. Even better if you can use
      two Earthquake Projector actions on it (remember, they're not
      Unique). Don't forget that Combined Disasters card!

      Fnord.

      *Leviticus Darksyde*
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic