417Re: Worthless Cards

    Aug 2, 2004
      --- In illuminatinewworldorder@yahoogroups.com, smacinwo
      <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > > Earthquake Projector isn't totally useless, but it's pretty
      weak.
      > > You need two of them to really be effective. Good thing it's not
      > > Unique.
      >
      > Remember: you can't use the same card twice in the same attack.
      > About the only good thing Earthquake Projector can do is be used
      > against Space places, which cannot be done with the Weather
      > Satellite. The Earthquake disaster itself is pretty awful--I think
      > it's a coaster, if I'm remembering correctly. The very least they
      > could have done was say, "...or a +10 when used with Earthquake."

      Your mistake here is you cannot use the same PLOT card twice in the
      same attack. Earthquake Projector is a RESOURCE, and not a Unique
      one, so you CAN use two of them in the same attack (each has its own
      action, remember). If you can do it with Weather Satellite (and you
      can), you can do it with Earthquake Projector.

      It's called attention to detail.

      Fnord.

      *Leviticus Darksyde*
    • Show all 21 messages in this topic