416Re: Worthless Cards

    Aug 2, 2004
      --- In illuminatinewworldorder@yahoogroups.com, plasmoid_dk
      <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > Hi Leviticus,
      >
      > >Going back to the Ollie North issue again: If you take the Reagans
      > >out of the equation, there really isn't much Ollie can really do
      > >for you. Ditto with Jimmy Hoffa. Without the CFL-AIO, he's pretty
      > >much useless (unless you're playing an anti-Corporate deck against
      > >Zurich).
      >
      > My point is:
      > If you use Nancys ability to slurp Ronnie, and Nancy then bites it,
      > you still got Ronald to show for your efforts.
      > If Elvis comes into play, you get a bonus - but when he goes again,
      > you having nothing to show for it.
      >
      > Cheers
      > Martin

      I think you meant Ollie, not Nancy, since that was the subject, but I
      see your point. That is the problem with co-dependent cards (such as
      Elvis and the Church of Elvis). If you lose one, the other becomes
      useless. I still feel it's kind of hard to build a deck around Ollie
      North with so few Conservative Media. Using him to slurp Nancy
      Reagan (then having her slurp Ronnie) is a neat trick if you can do
      it, though.

      Fnord.

      *Leviticus Darksyde*
    • Show all 21 messages in this topic