Dear illuminagroup, If you don't already own a few coins of something, then surely at the very least, you must have heard about cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin, the
Message From "01327886976" 01327886976Created: Thu, 21 Dec 2017 05:40:58 +0430 PMDuration: 3m 20sAccount: email@example.com
This group is founded especially to discuss the presumed advanced technologies in ancient societies.The main issues connected here are:
1) ancient technology, symbolism, magic and myth, 2)the socalled 'Hamlet's Mill discussion', which states that mythology actually is a technical and thus accurate language 3 the ancient astronauts theory 4) the aliens, myth or fact? (extraterrestrial and intraterrestrial)5) the old manuscripts 6) the hollow earth theory 7) archaeo-astronomy of ancient structures:'esoteric science' and alignment of ancient builings, pyramids and temples, to astronomical observations and calculations.
I'd like to discuss theories of Zecharia Sitchin, Christopher Dunn, Graham Hancock, , Herbie Brennan, Robert Bauval, David Icke etc.
Intro:ANCIENT SOCIETIES: BETWEEN MYTH, MAGIC, SCIENCE AND RELIGION (The entire article is posted as intro in the messageboard)
The ancient myths have a symbology and a meaning behind it that could not be lost, just because of 'feary-tale like' content.Georgio De Santillana states in his book 'Hamlet's Mill' that the language of mythology actually is a technical and thus accurate language. This technical language is describing astronomical events occurring in ancient societies.
A lot of ancient manuscrips may be misinterpreted and misunderstood if we view it only in a religious way. The priests had acces to the ancient technological secrets.The socalled priest-class was solely allowed to enter the 'sacred object'. The priests were actually magicians but also technicians! SO THE LINE BETWEEN RELIGION, MYTH AND MAGIC ON ONE SIDE AND SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY ON THE OTHER SIDE, IS VERY THIN. Do you agree with this? Please reply now!
with regards, the moderator of illuminagroup.
- Aug 14, 2001
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- Anyone can post messages.