What We Need (Oh, you didn't know I could rap???)

  • (Will) Lyrical_Verses
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 28, 2006

      I see across the nation
      Blacks building the foundation
      With anticipation we will earn our validation
      Lead to inspiration
      Workin’ hard for the compensation
      Our delegation wipe out demoralization
      Cease the taxation too high in our location
      We need conservation or face our deactivation
      Colonization will help our preservation
      Collaboration in the plan of formulation
      Intimidation will not stop our occupation
      The accusations won't stop our communication
      The authorization will open administration
      For the migration for those who need transportation
      For our civilization we need leaders with accommodation

      Saturation of drugs lead to suffocation
      It’s an abomination that need serious consideration
      With no coordination were on the path to strangulation
      The organization will stop the asphyxiation
      Disintegration of our families extermination
      Preoccupation of bling bling infatuation
      Mispronunciation of words that’s illiterazation
      Undervaluation of our people declassification
      Subpopulation is no good for socialization
      The militarization got guns for our vaporation
      We need re-creation of our love no medication
      The hallucinations clouding our minds intoxication
      Determination only way for reclamation
      From the street drugs that be making a ruination
      The situation needs to be in our publication
      It’s a violation of Black rights annihilation

      Crack fires it’s bad like the radiation
      Glorification of this crack infestation
      Examination of the Black scatteration
      Cohabitation with other races cooperation
      Elimination of the race segregation
      Assimilation into other civilization
      Alleviation of pressure of incarceration
      Participation always helps our population
      Procrastination won’t stop desegregation
      The confederation will stop not their motivation
      For affiliation into crimes of complication
      For the Black must protest for reparation
      And the continuation for our Black education
      Immunization for Black from germs inoculation
      Reorganization the only way for exoneration

      Lryical_Verses  July 2003

    • Kris Jamel
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 2, 2006
        That's that "hot fiya". Some masterful wordplay on that one sir. Thanks
        for sharing.

      • (Will) Lyrical_Verses
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 2, 2006
          Hey, thanks for the love.. to teach one, ya gotta reach one.. L_V

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

          http://mail.yahoo.com