Confessional

  • HazelEyez1977@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 5, 2006

      not lies.
      And to ur surprise,
      you always knew ME...
      Not the woman in disguise."

      © Trinity
             Jan. 5, 2K6
    • Nik Joyner
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 5, 2006
        Thank you so much for sharing this piece.  I think it is very well put together with great imagery.

        I've been goin' thru my own stuff and this really helped me out.

        HazelEyez1977@... wrote:
        "Confessional"

        "My constant smoking,
        fills my brain with clouds.
        A woman who was once focused and proud,
        now seems lost and broken down."
        "Face once filled with smiles,
        now displays an epervencent frown.
        With a DO NOT DISTURB sign hanging,
        on the nose I stole from a clown."
        "Face made up to provide happiness,
        So greatly.
        The Universoul Circus offered me a job,
        that would substantially pay me.
        But I turned them down,
        cause I'm not for sale, see..?.."
        There's a mystery,
        behind my eyes.
        Now equipped to tell truths,
        not lies.
        And to ur surprise,
        you always knew ME...
        Not the woman in disguise."

        © Trinity
               Jan. 5, 2K6

        Yahoo! Photos

      • Jessica Richardson
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 6, 2006
          You got talent it's sort of like a breath of fresh air, thanks

        • trinitythepoetic1@yahoo.com
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 6, 2006
            Thank you Jessica. I feel like a celebrity just 2 have my work recognized. I'm not one 4 fortune and fame, but this adds another signature for the petition of a metaphorical star on the mental walk of fame.
            Much love, may 2K6 bring u blessings

            Trinity
            Sent from my BlackBerry wireless handheld.

            HazelEyez1977@... wrote:

[...]

            Yahoo! Photos
            Ring in the New Year with Photo Calendars: <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/taglines/photos/*http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph//page?.file=calendar_splash.html&.dir=> . Add photos, events, holidays, whatever.

          • WISDOM PHARAOH
            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 19, 2006
              Loved it!!!