-Virgin-

  • nativelungs
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 1, 2005
      I have not one long stemed rose to give to you.
      Nor phrase that have yet been said,
      Only my soul's gold and my mind's ocean tides.
      Time could only witness
      And unravel around abrupt kisses,
      Of the night and tomorrow's whispers...
      For our words will reign silent,
      As the quiet riot of our heart's desire
      Levitate elements of intuitive love making...
      We are brand new...
      Like next years summer breeze.
      Our being cling to a fair exchange
      Of mixed dreams and emotion.
      Ocean waves, wave as we experience solace and perserverance
      In this effort of becoming one...
      This is brand new...
      We play it safe by acheiving in baby steps
      In concepts of being careful and not getting hurt...
      Yet...taking leaps of faith.
      We'll savor this virgin
      Within the safe houses of our dreams venue,
      Hoping that we'll avenue
      Some sort of blanket theory...
      I'm so new to this place,
      Knocking upon a door that stand adjacent
      To an unknown world behind.
      This boldly printed underlined sublime,
      Holds bearing on this night.
      So on this plight and dream extention,
      I'll petition you...
      To love me much more
      Than any lover before...
      This is my new desire...The breaking of my heart's virginity.

      C. 2005 Nativelungs
    • nativelungs
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 1, 2005
[...]

      • Jessica Richardson
        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 5, 2005
          I just wanted to say thanks for the poem it seems like your a deep person I would like to read more.

          nativelungs <nativelungs@...> wrote:
[...]

          Yahoo! Shopping
        • Olu Burrell
          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 7, 2005

            i haven't posted in a while, ya'll...please bear with me and honest feedback is always appreciated.

            The ��Forever Hold Your Peace� Piece

            I�m glad that you�ve found

            Your piece of happiness

            But I�m struggling to make peace

            With what happened to us

            Or rather

            What could have

            I want you to know that

            You can still call me

            If you ever need a good laugh

            If you need someone to talk to

            Someone who understands

            Someone who has successfully finished last

            In every race he�s ever ran

            The nice guy

            Even though I apparently

            Wasn�t the right guy

            I must respect your decision

            I won�t lie, it took me a lot to

            Get to this point

            Because you�ve had me thoroughly smitten

            And if you ever feeling like venting-

            No, that would be a conflict of interest

            And I would only be looking out for my own

            I�m human, after all

            Still flawed, no matter how much I�ve grown

            In short, I still long to be near you

            Though I don�t dare to entertain the notion

            Because I don�t know if I�m strong enough

            To resist tampering with your devotion

            Or stifling the emotion

            That arises every time I think of you

            And you don�t need that from me

            I have to be a good friend

            Though I�m a tortured soul

            Torn apart until the end

            It just feels like I�m losing you

            -Again-

            And I�ve considered how much time

            I�d have to spend

            To get you back

            But if you�re truly happy

            Then I don�t want to

            Fool with that

            Because karma is no joke

            I�ve paid you so much attention

            That I�m going for broke

            Now I�m simply trying to cope

            I�d be lying if said I wasn�t relying

            On the hope

            That you will see

            Eventually

            That your true happiness will be found

            When you finally come around

            And decide to be with me

            But I digress�

            I was supposed to be utilizing this time

            To wish you all the best

            And you deserve that and no less

            I�m just trying to intermingle

            My true feelings in the midst of this, I confess

            But, hey-

            Here�s to the happy couple:

            May all your days be filled

            With joy

            May God bless YOUR union

            And thoroughly stifle my ploy

            May HE grant you peace and love

            And HIS wisdom on you; impart

            And May this day go forth as

            The day you joined hands

            (But I pray that you never join hearts).

          • Faridha Salama
            Message 5 of 7 , Dec 7, 2005
              Olu,

              Dig this piece!

              Olu Burrell <obligato@...> wrote:
[...]

              http://mail.yahoo.com

            • Ms. Jackson
              Message 6 of 7 , Dec 7, 2005
                Twice I've read this. Twice it has brought tears to my
                eyes. Olu Burrell, you've done it again! Through
                your words, you've revealed my emotions, and for that,
                I thank you.

                -Jasmin

                --- Olu Burrell <obligato@...> wrote:

                ---------------------------------

[...]

                -Olu www.olumination.blogspot.com

                Poetry
                writing Poetry
                Poetry book publisher

                Poetry book
                Poetry book publishing
                Poet writer

                Terms of Service.

                ---------------------------------

                __________
                "Oh, that you would bless me indeed, and enlarge my territory, that your hand would be with me, and that you would keep me from evil, that I may not cause pain!" So God granted him what he requested. 1 Chronicals 4:10

                Just $16.99/mo. or less.
                dsl.yahoo.com
              • joseph washington
                Message 7 of 7 , Dec 7, 2005
                  The words are so true and with that i tip my hat off
                  to a talented poet. Keep doing ya thing

                  --- "Ms. Jackson" <trinimerican20743@...> wrote:

> [...]
                  >

                  > And I’ve considered how much time
                  >
                  > I’d have to spend
                  >
                  > To get you back
                  >
                  > But if you’re truly happy
                  >
                  > Then I don’t want to
                  >
                  > Fool with that
                  >

                  > Because karma is no joke
                  >

                  > I’ve paid you so much attention
                  >
                  > That I’m going for broke
                  >

                  > Now I’m simply trying to cope
                  >
                  > I’d be lying if said I wasn’t relying
                  >
                  > On the hope
                  >

                  > That you will see
                  >
                  > Eventually
                  >
                  > That your true happiness will be found
                  >
                  > When you finally come around
                  >
                  > And decide to be with me
                  >
                  > But I digress…
                  >

                  > I was supposed to be utilizing this time
                  >
                  > To wish you all the best
                  >
                  > And you deserve that and no less
                  >
                  > I’m just trying to intermingle
                  >
                  > My true feelings in the midst of this, I confess

                  === message truncated ===

                  Just $16.99/mo. or less.
                  dsl.yahoo.com