Re: [illpoets] The First Sin From The Eyes Of Eve.(spell check lol oops)

  • WISDOM PHARAOH
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 4, 2005
      I am speechless.. BRAVO.... I read it twice cause I wanted to carress your words, let them swim thru my veins.... Keep on writing because I will keep on reading... Be peaceful

      Anthony Walker <benyblaq@...> wrote:

      Appearing succulent and sweet
      Should I eat?
      I Face defeat
      To an unnatural being
      So deceiving making a tomb of my womb
      Sacrificing generations with one bite
      Told not to do wrong
      But Inquisitive about whats not right
      I've lost sight of my insight
      By the pressure of my aggressor
      I eat, resulting in genocide
      On all that follow me
      Unwedded families
      Millions living in poverty
      Men/Women turning to Homosexuality
      Addicted to cancer stick
      And Needle pricks
      Wars and rumors thereof
      Towers falling like rain from above
      In shame I run
      To my other half
      Who partakes cause he's blinded by love
      Making and imperfection out of perfection
      Naked and embarrassed we hide
      Unknowingly committing the first recorded suicide...

      BenyBlaq
      www.benyblaq.com
      Silence is forbidden...

      BENY~B