doing it and doing it and doing it well

  • toenairs@netzero.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 3, 2005

      A Love Story

      I will seek and find you . . .

      I shall take you to bed and have my way with you .

      I will make you ache, shake & sweat until you moan & groan.

      I will make you beg for mercy, beg for me to stop.

      I will exhaust you to the point that you will be relieved when I'm finished

      with you.

      And, when I am finished, you will be weak for days.

      All my love,

      The Flu

    • toenairs@netzero.com

        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 3, 2005
          LMAO! I'm mad at that.. you had me for a second!! LOL

          >From: "toenairs@..." <toenairs@...>
          >To: illpoets@yahoogroups.com
          >CC: illpoets@yahoogroups.com
          >Subject: [illpoets] doing it and doing it and doing it well
          >Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2005 16:23:50 GMT
          >
          >A Love Story
          >
          >I will seek and find you . . .
          >
          >I shall take you to bed and have my way with you .
          >
          >I will make you ache, shake & sweat until you moan & groan.
          >
          >I will make you beg for mercy, beg for me to stop.
          >
          >I will exhaust you to the point that you will be relieved when I'm finished
          >with you.
          >
          >And, when I am finished, you will be weak for days.
          >
          >All my love,
          >
          >The Flu

        • Olu Burrell
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 4, 2005

            That's so true...she makes me quiver and quake...all of that

            From: "toenairs@..." <toenairs@...>
            To: illpoets@yahoogroups.com
            CC: illpoets@yahoogroups.com
            Subject: [illpoets] doing it and doing it and doing it well