Re: [illpoets] Heavy Halo(For Lauren)

  • Catherine Wilkins
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 1, 2005
      Thank God

      Leann Torry <ms_pisces1@...> wrote:
      Wow, I had to laugh at that one!!!
      I’m at work… so I visit and post when I have free time...
      So you may see more. LOL!!

      Oh and the only thing that stands between me and 40 is a decade LOL!! :)

      http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/zqIolB/TM

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      ~ An Eagle Soars Alone~
      ~ An Eagle Soars Alone~

    • Crystal Maria
      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 1, 2005
        I loved it!  I can't wait to see more!

        Creative expression is BEAUTIFUL at any age! It's so easy to fall into the learned behavior of society!

        Can't wait to read more!

        +  tel.  301.537.6613

      • toenairs@netzero.com
        Message 3 of 10 , Nov 1, 2005

          Ms Pisces...I really enjoyed your work.

          also...we don't need more degrees...we need more wisdom.

        • Nadia
          Message 4 of 10 , Nov 1, 2005
            Nuff respect for this...keep doin' what you doin'.

            --- In illpoets@yahoogroups.com, "ms_pisces1" <ms_pisces1@h...>
            wrote:

            > ..::Heavy Halo(For Lauren)::..
            >
            > At 1 1/2 I learned to speak, at 4 I learned to read,
            > Give me anything and I'll master it with speed.
            > Honor student at 9 and all the years that followed behind,
            > Graduated a little early and matured ahead of my time.
            > But ask me if I wanted too, I guess you'll never know,
            > Because you were so blinded by the glare on my heavy halo.
            >
            > Made some friends along the way, buy with them you never let me
            stay,
            > In your eyes they were trouble so alone reading books is how I
            spent
            > my days.
            > But nights were something different, and that you never knew,
            > While you slept peacefully I would stay out until two.
            > Just for a taste of freedom there was nothing I wouldn't do,
            > Because for years my freedom with illicit to you.
            > Like a flower without sunlight, you shaded me and I couldn't grow,
            > So I stayed out all night, with barely enough time in the morning
            > adjust my halo.
            >
            > College was a thrill!!
            > Every morning I stayed poppin pills.
            > Massive hangovers from late night binges,
            > Hindered my focus in class, so now they seemed senseless.
            > Haha!
            > You thought YOU raised me so perfectly; I could do no wrong,
            > But you failed to see I'm only human because your IGNORANCE WAS
            TOO
            > STRONG.
            > Anyways...
            > I dropped out a short while ago...But I guess you'll never know
            > Well... that is until you see me, because I've lost that damn halo!
            >

            > (c) 2005

          • Crystal Maria
            Message 5 of 10 , Nov 1, 2005
              YESSS!

              As Lao Tzu would say you could go on studying a menu for hours "thinking" about what you'd like to eat but it means nothing unitl you've tasted, digested and experienced the meal~

              It gets deeper than that! : )

              "toenairs@..." <toenairs@...> wrote:

              Ms Pisces...I really enjoyed your work.

              also...we don't need more degrees...we need more wisdom.

              "Only people who carry the opinions of others need the support of others." - Osho - Spiritual Teacher
              Crystal Maria | Make-Up Artistry
              +  tel.  301.537.6613

            • AVO Communications,Inc
              Message 6 of 10 , Nov 1, 2005
                Goody two shoes gone straight buck!!! LOL!!!
                Very vivid and entertaining...

                Marc