Re: [illpoets] Manefest:A Sense of Empowerment To Get Your Life Back (Monoloque)

  • Nik Joyner
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 31, 2005
      i don't completely agree with your point of you but i respect your belief in what you say and your right to say it.  So keep putting it out girl! Thanks for the insight into your thoughts.

      dominque hurd <d_uniquest@...> wrote:
      thank you

      y <thelov_er@...> wrote:

      yes! it is time. empower yourself first before you have sex. If you
      are empowered first, then I advise you to have sex, but if you are
      not
      empowered, if you have not found the one, you are searching for sex
      instead of leeting it come to you, and you are addicted to sex and
      you
      have to have it?Become celebate and tell the devil that his
      temptations will not control you. Manefest your possibilities, you
      hopes and dreams into you school work, church, your friends, and your
      life. Speak life into your self before others do. I am sure that you
      appreciate it, but until you are ready for God to take control of
      your
      life, nothing will happen, unless you reach a point where you can't
      take no more and God's mercy won't take no more. Go get your life
      back, everything the enemy stole from
      you. I just went celebate, and I feel better about myself already. If
      you want to talk or need a spiritual concelour. Please contact me on
      here or email at thelov_er@... Gerald

      Manefest, To become what God's desire is to be,
      You are marvelous in your looks, your charisma, intelligence, and
      wellbeing. Go get your life back!
      Your future, Your promises,
      shall be fullfilled, yes you! shall obtain it, for with us, come to
      pass, I decree it, declare it, and call it, in the spirit to become
      what God's desire is to be." (T.D. Jakes, A Wing And A Prayer.)

      Do you Yahoo!?

      Yahoo! Messenger
    • La'ren Ney'land
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 4 4:51 AM