The Unspoken Unskepticle Courageous Truth That Might Set You Free:Youcanttantake

  • y
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2005
      Yes, I am a statistic, but not your ordinary ethical
      ex-hoe. You see,
      I am not ashamed of what I was or my has beens. I
      thank God for my ups and my downs, because if I
      never had been down, I really wouldn¡¯t know what God
      could do.I had and still have God¡¯s favor, which is
      more precious than life. I also have goals, but yet
      my miracle and abundant blessing still unfolds. I
      will stand on my own two feet as a man and take
      responsibility for my own actions. It seems like
      man¡¯s mission for God, instead of God¡¯s mission for
      man is so sometimes vague and serratedly transparent.
      That is only when we try to fix but break what was
      not broke and then give it unto God naming it
      his profound work.You cant take my joy, is there such
      thing as pure happiness of cloud 9 or just broken
      hearts and promises that empty into dirty faucets of
      cloud 0.
      But you cant take my joy, you can¡¯t steal my praise.
      decree it, declare it, and call it in the spirit.
      You gotta claim it in the name of Jesus. You betta
      praise God today, tomorrow might be too late or may
      not even come. This is for the haters and the
      doubters. Stand up, Stand Up! but in Christ, and not
      in the world. You betta clean up ya mess first. This
      joy that I have, the world didn¡¯t give it to me, and
      surely cannot take it away! But what comes around,
      goes around unto your own self wit.
      No season reaping without the struggle, heartache,
      compassion, and forgiveness. Like me, love me, hate
      me, leave me, The only one I need is God, the fruits
      of life for fellowship repeath whereunto faithfully
      strengthening love abides. Notice I did not say
      unconditional. But after that, I will still be me,
      the one that you could never be, so anyone of the
      backstabbing, egotistical, self righteous and wanna be
      hatas out there in the world, You cant take my joy, God¡¯s favor is
      more
      precious than life.
      I¡¯m praisin¡¯ God right now!
      An age should not represent ones statistical
      behavior, but that God has given a new day, Thank
      him for the many blessings he has restored on you.
      But if you have nothin nice to say, don¡¯t say it at
      all, cause your mouth might just be a lie. We say
      cleanliness is next to Godliness, but do we actually
      mean it? Stand in brotherly love, in one accord, let
      no hatred be
      among you. Take back what the devil stole from you,
      and Thank God for what he has given to you, then you
      can then say that you are a man or woman!