DRMC OPEN MIC TONIGHT...FREE!!

  • KOSMIC360
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 12, 2005

      FREE!!! FREE!!! FREE!!! FREE!!!

      CALLING ALL LYRICISTS, EMCEES, POETS, SPOKEN WORD ARTISTS, SOUL SINGERS, R&B SINGERS...COME OUT AND SHOW YOUR TALENT OR JUST SUPPORT CHICAGO ARTISTS!!!!

       March 12, 2005

      Degree of the Righteous MC**Open Mic**Jacks Java Internet Cafe

      9649 S Western ** 7:30 p.m.

      Featured artists are 360 Degrees Poetic Emcees (Hip Hop), Evolution (Hip Hop), Chase (Hip Hop) and many more

      If you have a quick question feel free to IM me

      Yahoo: chantyllaa

      AOL: chantyllaa

      You can be featured on these dates March 12th, April 9th, May 14th, June 11th, July 9th, August 6th, September 10th, October 8th, November 12th, December 10th.    If you would like to perform or know any other performers that may be interested you can email me or mail in your submission at the address located at the end of the email. If you have any questions about performing please email me at chantyllaa@.... Thank You.

      If you will like to be a featured artist please email chantyllaa@... with your MP3 file or file links or send a CD DVD or VHS tape to

      DRMC

      New Black Nation Sounds

      PO BOX 617584

      Chicago, IL 60661-7584

      To read more about DRMC please visit this site
      http://360pe.com/id9.html