Kuumba Lynx Invites you to

  • KOSMIC360
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 3, 2005

      Kuumba Lynx Invites you to
      Open Mic Open Mindz
      Friday February 4th
      7pm-10pm
      @ Clarendon Park 4501 N. Clarendon

      Experience Open Mindz! An evening of open mic,and
      featured performances by emerging and established
      artists who mix their love of hip hop with stories of
      urban culture, spiritual empowerment, social justice,
      and cross-cultural dialogue.  The Open Mindz series
      runs every first friday of the month @ Clarendon Park
      4501 N. Clarendon 7pm to 10pm September -May  A free
      30 min. writing/arts workshops is provided at 7pm

      February 4th:
      Sounds by Itchie Fingers
      Featured performers:
      360 Degrees Of Poetic Emcees  (will conduct workshops)

      Al Haqqani Poets: have stunned audiences with their
      �Journey to the Soul� When the Poets Begin to Speak
      �spoken word series.  These young adults will lift
      your spirit, connect your hearts, & open you to a
      peaceful existence

      Connect Force:  Uptown Breakin� Crew

      UHH Synergy Crew: B-Girl Crew from Chi�s southwest
      side

      Total Domination: Uptown Shorties break it down Chi
      street style

    • Kristina Viera
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 3, 2005
        where is clarendon?
      • KOSMIC360
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 3, 2005
          Its on the north side of Chicago

          Kristina Viera <Kristina78@...> wrote:

          where is clarendon?

          http://us.click.yahoo.com/rkgkPB/UOnJAA/Zx0JAA/zqIolB/TM

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

          360� Poetic Emcees, www.360pe.com/  360PE THE EP NOW AVAILABLE $7 VISIT THE SITE FOR DETAILS

        • toenairs@netzero.com
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 3, 2005
            Good thing you told me...there is a Clarendon in
            Virginia...I was about to go there!!!

            Speed up your surfing with NetZero HiSpeed.
            Now includes pop-up blocker!
            Only $14.95/month -visit http://www.netzero.com/surf to sign up today!
          • Kristina Viera
            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 3, 2005