  • ngoreme_ngoreme
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 15, 2005
      I am new to the site, just wanted to say hello.
    • Nik Joyner
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 16, 2005
        Hello and welcome!

        ngoreme_ngoreme <ngoreme_ngoreme@...> wrote:
        I am new to the site, just wanted to say hello.

        this is a time when i so thirst for her --i think of her as raindrops and wait anxiously---to gather in cupped hands and drink 1 nourishing drop at a...

        Yahoo! for Good
      • talk2kienic@cs.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 16, 2005
          Hello and welcome!

          Peace and Love
          Nichole
          <*)))><
          Don't let People, Problems & the Pain of your Past -
          Pause your Present, Punish your Person, Prison your Potential, & Paralyze your Progress.

          "When your memories are bigger than your dreams, you're headed for the grave"

        • Samantha Ligon
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 16, 2005
            We welcome you...

            ngoreme_ngoreme <ngoreme_ngoreme@...> wrote:
            I am new to the site, just wanted to say hello.

            Yahoo! for Good
          • Michael Campbell
            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 29, 2014
              I was wondering that as well!