Untitled ( writing while waiting 4 the train)

  • southsideblak
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 15, 2005
      Picture a mother of five, barely getting by
      Living by the crease in her skirt
      Unable to find steady work,
      So she feed her children by why of hook and hustle...
      When all the while the sky lie teary eyed upon her shoulders.
      She is unable to manuevar a certain truth from right or wrong
      So her soul's song, often end without begining
      Even the gritty roots of my broken widerule notebook
      Understood how important the first melodies be
      I suppose in some way we all are trying to catch some sort of beat.
      C. 2005 Rik