Poetry night on Yahoo IM..., 10/1/2013, 9:00 pm

  • illpoets@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29, 2013
      Reminder from: illpoets Yahoo Group

      Title: Poetry night on Yahoo IM...

      Date: Tuesday October 1, 2013
      Time: 9:00 pm - 12:00 am (GMT-05.00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
      Location: Yahoo Instant Messenger Conference Room
      Notes: Hey yall. Just a friendly reminder for Tuesday nights online Poetry Night. Its now goin down every Tuesday, and its on Yahoo Instant Messenger. Itll happen in a chat room you have to hit my partners or me up on to get into. Its starting about 9pm east coast time. Who's in?
      Hit me up at Lyrical_Verses, or
      Moon at mooncjacobs, or
      LC at the_mask_poet, or
      Alicia at aliciawins28, to get in on the fun. If you are a poet, or simply a lover of poetry and the written word, then this is the spot for you.
      Poets, bring your skills, and observers, bring ya claps and snaps.

      Copyright © 2013  Yahoo Inc. All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy