Writing on Demand with Guest Michelle Reale

  • Rafael Alvarado
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 23 9:41 PM

      Writing on Demand with Guest Michelle Reale
      http://www.blogtalkradio.com/onword/2010/09/24/writing-on-demand-hosted-by-mende-smith

      Join Mende Smith as she talks Michelle Reale

      Michelle Reale is an academic librarian on faculty at Arcadia University in the suburbs of Philadelphia. Her work has been published in a variety of venues including and upcoming in Smokelong Quarterly, The Los Angeles Review, Gargoyle, Word Riot, elimae, Pank, Blue Print Review, Monkeybicycle , Eyeshot and others. Her fiction chapbook, Natural Habitat was published by Burning River in 2010 and is now in its second printing. A second collection, Like Lungfish Getting Through the Dry Season is forthcoming from Thunderclap Press

      Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company.
      Mark Twain

      The Poetry Bomb, lifting off April 2010!
      http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1768073198/the-poetry-bomb

      H.I.P., Hollywood Institute of Poetics, established this April 2009, is committed to the perpetuation of PLC: Poetry, Literature and Community through Poetic Loving Care. Our numbers are committed to the ongoing promotion of good works, good thouhgts and good people by serving the poetic muse in the form of public readings, publication and the promotion of poetry everywhere.

      Rafael F J Alvarado
      H.I.P., Hollywood Institute of Poetics

      Emperor of Hustle And Flow
      Noble Swine Press
      Producer The World Wide Word Radio Network
      Host Of The Moe Green Poetry Hour
      http://www.blogtalkradio.com/onword/page/3
      14249 Victory Bld
      Van Nuys Ca 91401