Writing In Demand with Guest Oren Harman

  • Rafael Alvarado
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2010
      Writing In Demand with Guest Oren Harman

      Join Mende Smith as talks to Oren Harman about his book The Price of Altruism: George Price and the Search for the Origins of Kindness

      http://www.blogtalkradio.com/onword/2010/06/29/writing-in-demand-hosted-by-mende-smith
      Oren Harman, who has a doctorate from Oxford University, is the Chair of the Graduate Program in Science Technology and Society at Bar Ilan University and a professor of the history of science. He is the author of The Man Who Invented the Chromosome, a documentary film maker, and a frequent contributor to The New Republic. He lives in Tel Aviv and New York.

      Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company.
      Mark Twain

      The Poetry Bomb, lifting off April 2010!
      http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1768073198/the-poetry-bomb

      H.I.P., Hollywood Institute of Poetics, established this April 2009, is committed to the perpetuation of PLC: Poetry, Literature and Community through Poetic Loving Care. Our numbers are committed to the ongoing promotion of good works, good thouhgts and good people by serving the poetic muse in the form of public readings, publication and the promotion of poetry everywhere.

      Rafael F J Alvarado
      H.I.P., Hollywood Institute of Poetics

      Emperor of Hustle And Flow
      Noble Swine Press
      Producer The World Wide Word Radio Network
      Host Of The Moe Green Poetry Hour
      http://www.blogtalkradio.com/onword/page/3
      14249 Victory Bld
      Van Nuys Ca 91401