The Reading Is Poetry Review With Guest Cornelius Eady

  • Rafael Alvarado
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2010

      The Reading Is Poetry Review With Guest Cornelius Eady

      http://www.blogtalkradio.com/onword/2010/06/01/the-reading-is-poetry-review

      Join A.K. Toney as he reviews Cornelius Eady work and Talks to him

      Cornelius Eady (1954 - Present)

      Cornelius Eady was born in Rochester, New York, in 1954. He is the author of the Autobiography of a jukebox (1997), You Don't Miss Your Water (Henry Holt, 1995); The Gathering of My Name (1991), a Pulitzer Prize nominee; Boom Boom Boom (1988); Victims of the Latest Dance Craze (1985), which was the Lamont Poetry Selection of the Academy of American Poets; and Kartunes (1980).

      His honors include the Prairie Schooner Strousse Award and fellowships from the Guggenheim Foundation, the National Endowment for the Arts, the Rockefeller Foundation, and the Lila Wallace-Reader's Digest Foundation. He is Associate Professor of English and Director of the Poetry Center at the State University of New York at Stony Brook. He lives in New York City.

      Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company.
      Mark Twain

      The Poetry Bomb, lifting off April 2010!
      http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1768073198/the-poetry-bomb

      H.I.P., Hollywood Institute of Poetics, established this April 2009, is committed to the perpetuation of PLC: Poetry, Literature and Community through Poetic Loving Care. Our numbers are committed to the ongoing promotion of good works, good thouhgts and good people by serving the poetic muse in the form of public readings, publication and the promotion of poetry everywhere.

      Rafael F J Alvarado
      H.I.P., Hollywood Institute of Poetics

      Emperor of Hustle And Flow
      Noble Swine Press
      Producer The World Wide Word Radio Network
      Host Of The Moe Green Poetry Hour
      http://www.blogtalkradio.com/onword/page/3
      14249 Victory Bld
      Van Nuys Ca 91401