The Reading Is Poetry Review Discussing Kay Ryans Selected Poems

  • Rafael Alvarado
    Message 1 of 1 , May 18, 2010
      The Reading Is Poetry Review Hosted By A.K Toney

      http://www.blogtalkradio.com/onword/2010/05/18/the-reading-is-poetry-review

      "Where Verse Bececomes A Learning Lesson" Join Hip Hop Jazz Poet A K Toney of the Reading Is Poetry Review as we read and discuss selections from the "The Best Of It" New and Seclected poems by United States Poet Laureate 2008-2010 Kay Ryan from Grove Press 2010.

      Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company.
      Mark Twain

      The Poetry Bomb, lifting off April 2010!
      http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1768073198/the-poetry-bomb

      H.I.P., Hollywood Institute of Poetics, established this April 2009, is committed to the perpetuation of PLC: Poetry, Literature and Community through Poetic Loving Care. Our numbers are committed to the ongoing promotion of good works, good thouhgts and good people by serving the poetic muse in the form of public readings, publication and the promotion of poetry everywhere.

      Rafael F J Alvarado
      H.I.P., Hollywood Institute of Poetics

      Emperor of Hustle And Flow
      Noble Swine Press
      Producer The World Wide Word Radio Network
      Host Of The Moe Green Poetry Hour
      http://www.blogtalkradio.com/onword/page/3
      14249 Victory Bld
      Van Nuys Ca 91401