H.I.P. The Hollywood Institute of Poetics Launch Party April 5 3 pm with S.A. Griffiin ,Rafael F J Alvarado Doug Knott, A. Razor , Corrie Greathouse, Iris Berry, Bryan Sanders, Robert Juarez, Yama Lake &Lorraine Perrotta

  • Rafael Alvarado
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2009

      H.I.P.
      The Hollywood Institute of Poetics
      Launch Party
      April 5 3 pm
      Featuring

      S.A. Griffin President of Nothing
      Rafael F J Alvarado Emperor of Hustle And Flow
      Doug Knott Secratary of Fifth Estate And Celestial Alignment
      A. Razor Inspector General of Spiritual Reinforcement And Recovery
      Corrie Greathouse Department of Ecstatic Peace
      Iris Berry Department of Fabulous Truth And Beauty
      Bryan Sanders Department of Urbane Renewal And Development
      Robert Juarez Department of The Armed Forces of Artistic Endeavor
      Saria Idana Secretary of Dance And Song Everlasting
      Yama Lake Department of The Lady
      Lorraine Perrotta Librarian In Chief

      Stories Books
      Sunday April 5@ 3pm
      http://www.storiesla.com/
      Stories
      1716 Sunset Blvd.
      Los Angeles, CA 90026
      (213) 413 3733

      at EasySpeak
      Hosted by
      A. Razor
       Inspector General of Spiritual Reinforcement And Recovery
      Friday April 10th @ 8pm
      Featuring
      Peggy Dobreer
      Kate Durbin
      Olga Garcia
      Melora Walters

      Black & Tan
      April 24
      Friday  @ 8pm
      Luis Alfaro
      Jan Beatty
      Brendan Constantine
      Gabriela Jauregui
      Cati Porter

      EasySpeak
      May 8
      Ching-In-Chen
      Gerald Locklin
      Pam Ward

      Friday  @ 8pm

      May  22
      Friday  @ 8pm
      Judi Smolker
      &
      A.K. Toney

      On
      June 7 Sunday at 4pm
      The High
      Priest
      Of Cheese
      Brendan Constantine
      Will Host
      B.H. Fairchild

      Coming July 3
      the Wandering Uterus Tour.
      Marty McConnell
      Andi Strickland
      Also
      Brendan Constintine
      &
      Corrie Greathouse

      Sept 11
      EasySpeak
      Alan Jude Moore

          I Like this quote I dislike this quote“The test of whether it's poetry is: does it sound beautiful when you say the words over, in your mind or your voice, with no skilled performer, no music, just the sounds and meanings in the words themselves,”
      Robert Pinsky

      H.I.P., Hollywood Institute of Poetics, established this April 2009, is committed to the perpetuation of PLC: Poetry, Literature and Community through Poetic Loving Care. Our numbers are committed to the ongoing promotion of good works, good thouhgts and good people by serving the poetic muse in the form of public readings, publication and the promotion of poetry everywhere.

      Poets Who Have read For Easy Speak
      Laurel Ann Bogan Amaranth Borsuk. Gail Wronsky

      Poets Who Have read For Black & Tan
      Kim Calder, Karen Harryman

      Rafael F J Alvarado
      H.I.P., Hollywood Institute of Poetics
       Emperor of Hustle And Flow
      Producer The World Wide Word Radio Network
      Host Of The Moe Green Poetry Hour
      http://www.blogtalkradio.com/onword/page/3
      3110 Broadway
      L A Ca 90031