Thoughts of a Conceited Rambler (response)

  • LevellynHunter@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2008
      This Is probably my first post ever so take it easy on me. Give some feedback.

      (This a response to my boy piece)

      Response to The Thoughts of a Conceited Rambler

      Levellyn H.

      Picture being
      Consistently Real,
      Articulately Accurate,
      Faithfully Unruffled,
      Able to make "King Kong ain't Got shit on Me" an understatement

      Face it
      This is the closest you get to being me!
      A Billion in net worth of Frequently Flyer miles
      Is the price you have to pay when scanning me,
      I'm to Fly!

      Compared to how much of me you'll need
      Ratios 1/3 dry land to 2/3 water
      Just say, "L gets it wet!"
      Lay whatever down, its a bet
      Choose your next step wisely
      Cause my next move is my best move
      Check mate!

      Advantage of being me
      Critics screamed my struggle is pointless
      Now stated the outcome as Perfect!
      All hard work was worth it.
      Leftovers of my thoughts
      Will give you too a reason to be conceited

      Even though I am just a thought
      Substantually larger figment of your imagination
      I supplied the dope,
      flicked the liter
      Higher so you can come closer
      To the updated Thoughts of a Conceited Rambler!