  • N J
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2007

      I'll be doing massages

      Princess of Controversy

      October, 23 2007 at Project F.A.B. Phase III
      3311 Rhode Island Avenue, Mt. Rainer, Maryland
      Cost : $7

      National Best Selling Author KaNikki Jakarta and Award winning songtress Princess of Controversy ON Project F.A.B. Phase III Presents: Shades of Women, the beauty within Be one of one hundred women to discuss: What is the light/dark thing? How does skin color play a role in your life? Has history separated women of color? To vend send an email to projectfab@...

      Peace
      Nichole
      UniverSoul T.O.U.C.H Massage Therapy
      202-689-4585 cell