Come to Bethesda Friday Night and Win $100

  • Delrica Andrews
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 17 10:32 AM
      Hopefully, we'll be seeing you this Friday at the

      2007 Bethesda Literary Festival for their 8th Annual Adult Slam!!

      The Bethesda Literary Festival's Poetry Slam is open to individual slammers over 18 years old.
      Performances must be 3 minutes or less. NO PROPS, NO COSTUMES, NO ANIMAL ACTS, NO ACCOMPANIMENT OR NUDITY

      The Washington School of Photography
      4850 Rugby Ave.
      Bethesda, MD
      8-10pm

      Cash Prizes will be awarded to the top 3 slammers.
      Sign-up 8pm to 8:30pm • Slam 8:30pm to 10pm
      The first 15 poets to sign up are eligible to slam.
      15 poets will go through the first round and 6 will advance to the second round.

      This is a FREE event. Nearest metro station is Bethesda Metro Station.  FMI about the festival, visit www.bethesda.org!

      See you Friday!

      Be kind: Use the BCC option/box/link when you send group emails and protect EVERYONE's email addresses.  Thank you.