Need Your Help

  • Charles Seltenright
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8, 2007
      Ok People,
      I will be posting a series of works that were written
      over the last few years.I want your input on anything
      you may think would be useful.In the end I will be
      submitting a collection of these works to my
      publisher.This collection in no way reflects what I
      may feel now or where my mind is today at present.Its
      just I have written so many pieces I am not sure which
      ones I should or will submit for publication.
      Put it this way,its my first book and you are my
      readers,friends and critics.So come on and give me
      your honest opinion and criticism.Thanks in advance
      you people are the greatest.
      Peace,
      Charles Seltenright
      ''The Poet 69''

      Peace People,
      Chuck aka ''The Poet 69''

      ''People Who dont have Nightmares dont have Dreams''

      TV dinner still cooling?
      http://tv.yahoo.com/