Fwd: ****BRAND SPANKIN' NEW -- POETRY****

  • TrinityThePoet@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 10, 2007
      Hello All!!

      This is the latest addition to the collected "Poetic Works of...Trinity"

      As you will probably read, my Aunt sent me an email asking if I could write a Piece for her to read at a Poetry Cafe.  She wanted it to be about African-Americans and their need to be educated.

      I have done that, and would now like to take a moment to share it with you as well.  Please feel free to read all content, and as always...Feedback is appreciated.

      "Glory Given to the Holy Trinity for Blessing Me With The Talent to Express Myself in Writing...And Credit Also be Given, to my Earth Angel Who Constantly Inspires Me"
      "Happy New Year" --Trinity