dont eat at Dave and Busters

  • treasure_691
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2007
      FW: DON'T EAT AT DAVE & BUSTERS

      Urban Soul of Atlanta, Georgia is no longer promoting Friday Happy
      Hour
      at Dave & Busters in Marietta, Georgia because of the unlawful
      practices
      and comments made by management aganist
      African Americans.

      In four years, Urban Soul had generated over 10 million dollars in
      revenue for Dave & Busters. After the meeting with management and <
      BR>corporate official on Thursday, December 14, 2006. It's clear that
      African American are not treated the same as whites. One of the
      comments
      that the management made was "I think the Urban Soul crowd should
      enter
      through the back doors, so our white customers won't be disturbed.
      Another comment "The Black crowd doesn't spend any money."

      Since they said African American don't spend any money and we disturb
      their white customers. The only way we hurt, Dave & Busters is to hurt
      them

      financially. Let's see if they miss that 10 million dollars.

      Do not spend any money at Dave & Busters. Call all your friends and
      sent
      this email to everyone you know.

      www.urban-soul.com <http://www.urban-soul.com/>
      Phone: (678) 438-2258

      It's here! Your new message!
      Get

      new email alerts with the free Yahoo! Toolbar.